Our website address is https://limelightpressandmedia.com
Information We Collect About You
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it over the phone, on our website, or at one of our events. When you visit this website, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. Information You Provide. You may choose to provide personal information to us in several ways, such as when you create an account on this site, purchase our services on this site or over the phone or participate in an offer, promotion, or survey.
The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number)
- Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address, banking account, and tax-related information)
- Username, password, and personal cookies
- Information that you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide, including information you provide when you create an account, purchase our services, or contact us.
- Information provided to us by social networks when you log in to this website using your social network credentials
- Personal information excludes any information you may choose to submit publicly, such as reviews, comments, critiques, editorials, testimonials, documentaries, forum, or blog discussions.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Information We Collect Through Automatic Means
When you visit this website, or interact with our emails or our online advertisements, we collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. As set forth in more details below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other Internet-connected device that uniquely identifies your browser to store information or settings in your browser. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to use all the features of this website.
- Web Server Logs. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our emails to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Limelight Press and Media LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Limelight Press and Media LLC has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We Do Not Track Notice
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We do not respond to these “Do Not Track” signals. Currently, we do not track your personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites. We also do not authorize third parties to collect any personal information from you on this website for these purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide to us and that we collect through automated means to:
- Respond to your inquiries
- Call you about our publishing and related services
- Send you emails containing promotional materials or other communications, including information about the services of our various publishing imprints within our imprint Limelight Press and Media LLC.
- Provide our publishing and related services to you
- Process your payment transactions
- Make royalty payments to you, if applicable
- Create and manage your account
- Administer your participation in special events, contests, surveys, and other promotions
- Operate, optimize, and improve our products, services, and operations (including developing new services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- We also may use the information in other ways we describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your consent
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described below. We may share your personal information with:
- Our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to fulfill services requested by you, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing services providers and consultants, public relations firms, and printers
- To other third parties with your express consent. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process
- To respond to law enforcement authorities or other government officials
- To enforce our agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Rights and Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email Opt-Out. You can email at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email at email@example.com the marketing emails you receive from us. This opt-out does not apply to communications we send to you in relation to your transactions with us.
- Google Analytics Display Advertising. We utilize Google Analytics Display Advertising to remarket to you by displaying our ads to you on third party websites. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by clicking Ads Settings.
- Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. Please note that only you, however, can change or delete tax information, including your TIN, previously provided to us through your Author Center on this website. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Call. If you do not want to receive sales calls from us, you may request to have your name placed on our Do Not Call List. We will process your request and remove your name from our active list within 10 days. You can make this request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org via mail addressed to Limelight Press and Media, LLC, Attn: Do Not Call List, 1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200 Sheridan, WY 82801 USA. When submitting a request, be sure to include all the relevant information that you want added to our Do Not Call List, i.e., full name, address, and telephone number(s). Subsequent sign-ups or inquiries may lead to new record creations; these actions by you may lead to inadvertent contact. If that is the case, please do not hesitate to contact us to reiterate the Do Not Call requests. If your information changes, please notify us of your new name, address, and telephone number(s) so that you will remain on the Do Not Call List.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on this website.
We take reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you transmit your personal information to this website at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You should never submit to us payment or tax information via email. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Links To Other Websites
This website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest your review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for those websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
Notice To Non-US Users